viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

most ugly person ever

images pictures But she was the most insecure most ugly person ever. ugly person most ugly person ever. some Most+ugly+person+ever
  • some Most+ugly+person+ever


  • PDOCT05
    08-15 02:09 PM
    It was signed by R William at 9:30 AM on 07/03/2007.
    Thanks much..mine was also signed by R williams at 9:03 am and my checks not cashed yet...




    wallpaper some Most+ugly+person+ever most ugly person ever. weird ugly people t5 8 These
  • weird ugly people t5 8 These


  • dilbert_cal
    05-02 07:54 PM
    You have Enough time - I'd say a little more than enough time to think judiciously before you jump ship. Find a good employer -someone with whom you can stick around for a couple of years - and then make your move.

    No need to be desperate and catch the first job opportunity which comes your way. PERM should take 4-6 months overall and one month for 140. You have 7 more months - now this is completely your personal choice - depending on how much of a risk taker are you - you can look for a good opportunity for say 2 months and then switch or loop another 4 months or maybe switch tomorrow. Thats a part you get to decide and enjoy.




    most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. ugliest
  • most ugly person ever. ugliest


  • raamskl
    07-07 12:40 PM
    Done..

    Good luck to ur son.




    2011 weird ugly people t5 8 These most ugly person ever. makeup ugly person ever. most
  • makeup ugly person ever. most


  • tikka
    08-07 11:48 AM
    [QUOTE=tnite;141114]Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.

    WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th

    LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)



    SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!! LUNCH IS AT NOON!!!



    more...

    most ugly person ever. ugly person ever. most ugly
  • ugly person ever. most ugly


  • pd_recapturing
    04-30 06:46 PM
    I have done interfiling myself with PD of March 2000, no luck yet. Interfile is a matter of luck, there is no guarantee that the letter you send will reach your file. Also USCIS does not give any confirmation that received your interfile and will transfer the PD. All depends on when they process your case and see your interfile, they may take action.

    I had sent my interfile January sent by Fax and also by Fedex, followed up with a phone call numerous times. Not discouraging, but wanted to share my experience.
    Jai, Whats the fax # ? I am also in same boat. Have sent 3 letters so far. This is very frustrating. I do not know how come lawyers say that interfiling is easy and way to go rather than filing a new 485 ...




    most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. ugly
  • most ugly person ever. ugly


  • english_august
    07-05 10:03 PM
    I once worked in the admissions office at a very selective school. Applicants that didn't get selected resorted to such gimmicks (sending cards, presents, flowers to the dean of admissions), not sure what they expected - The dean to feel bad about his/the dept.'s decision and reconsider?

    A single bouquet to the USCIS, perhaps will meet that fate. 500 on the same day? Well, that's a news story and that's what we are trying to do here. ;)

    Moreover, I don't understand the argument that those $30 given to IV will be useful. I am sure it would be and I am a recurring contributor, but can't these 30 dollars be over and above what we give to IV? It shouldn't be an either-or situation. I think this is an action worth taking.



    more...

    most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. most
  • most ugly person ever. most


  • green_card_curious
    03-08 12:15 PM
    Thanks Drak. My attorney states otherwise though. He states that I-485 will be denied only after the ultimate denial of the I-140, which he says might take even about a year, and that in the mean time, I-485 will be valid and that she can continue to work on EAD.

    P E R P L E X E D !!




    2010 most ugly person ever. ugliest most ugly person ever. pictures But she was the most insecure most ugly person ever. ugly person
  • pictures But she was the most insecure most ugly person ever. ugly person


  • brb2
    04-06 07:54 AM
    People over 5 years will be eligible to apply for green cards after 6 years! This bill puts illegals in the place where they should be put, and I would not call it amenesty by any measure.

    With this bill, if the thought is that about half of the illegals (<5yrs) will have to leave the country and return, and that too without any guarantees, they are not going to do it unless the consequences are drastic. Some, even then may decide that staying illegally is a better option than going back.

    IMHO, this bill amounts to saying,
    1. Let's legalize some of the illegals
    2. Let's push the the rest of the problem away for another 10-12 years
    3. A compromise

    But the question that arises is that, what prevents people who have been here legally (>5yrs) from applying for GC thorugh this method?



    more...

    most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. ugly
  • most ugly person ever. ugly


  • ss2005
    07-24 10:17 AM
    Hi hydubadi,

    I am aslo in same situation ... FNU and Pending 485.

    My attorney says... just write a letter after chaning the name in passport. Mine is a name split issue.

    My old passport has Last Name = Last Name + First NAme and First NAme = Blank and visa etc it is FNU


    I got my H1B visa inside the US and when I went to the consulate, the lady refused to stamp my visa. I had to go to the passport office and get an "observation" that my name should be read as
    First Name : "FirstName"
    Last Name : "LastName"




    hair makeup ugly person ever. most most ugly person ever. ugly person ever. most ugly
  • ugly person ever. most ugly


  • Humhongekamyab
    08-21 11:24 AM
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.

    Stop spreading misinformation. Why do they have 1800 number if the have a same set of person sitting at the US CIS office and the reason why the 1800 ppl do not transfer every call to the US CIS is because they don't want to disturb them. It is exactly because of information like this that the processing is getting delayed. The official stance of the US CIS is that you should contact 1800 number, period. If you have a written/published link which says that the ppl sitting at the service center are NOT adjudicators and are there to provide status updates then kindly share otherwise please do not spread rumours. Further if the IIO are there to provide status updates then why all of a sudden they have stopped doing that?



    more...

    most ugly person ever. tattoo most ugly person ever.
  • tattoo most ugly person ever.


  • Munna Bhai
    12-14 10:16 AM
    Well you can always get the Equivalence Certificate from know Evaluator. USCIS also uses few Evaluators� for various purposes. You should find one of those and get the Evaluation done by them. 3 year Indian degree is VERY MUCH equal to a 4 years BS degree in the US. It's very interesting they way these evaluators do it.

    It is true that you can use evaluators but things may get tough very soon, hence my request to everyone is "be prepared" and do let us know.




    hot ugly person ever. most ugly most ugly person ever. tattoo ever. ugly man in world. most ugly man in world.
  • tattoo ever. ugly man in world. most ugly man in world.


  • Suva
    07-27 03:23 PM
    One of the stupid questions!!!

    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?



    more...

    house ugly person ever. most ugly most ugly person ever. ugliest person ever. ugliest
  • ugliest person ever. ugliest


  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:07 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!




    tattoo most ugly person ever. ugly most ugly person ever. 2010 most ugly person ever.
  • 2010 most ugly person ever.


  • Steven-T
    February 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
    Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 APO Macro Super for Nikon ---> not sure???
    SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
    Craig

    The sb26 should have no problem. My daughter is using my 20 years old little Nikon flash (name???) on her N65 film Nikon.

    According to the 6) lens compatibility, you can use the non-cpu (non-AI, AI, AIS) lens in "M mode, but exposure meter won't function". My guess is: either it's like a lens adaptor, (and lose all auto-function!!!), e.g. a Hassy - Nikon adaptor or Nikkor-EOS adaptor. You focus with the lens wide open, manually turn-select your f-number, expose with the internal meter, and release shutter, ALL manually. Alternativelly, the diaphagm may "clock" automatically, but you have to meter using an external meter, set the exposure manually, and release shutter. Either way, you lose "exposure metering in one way or the other". The fore is just my guess. I would always try it out in a local store before buying anything (online).

    BTW, I don't know your finanical situation and your aspiration (particularly future) for photography. You are buying into a (D)SLR system. The body is the cheapest part you buy. The rest of the system causes you two arms and a leg. Excuse my straightness (rudeness?). The three Nikon items don't worth much in the used market. I am a 25 years Nikonian, a technology trailer, currently have a F2AS and a D1 (and a Hassey, plus a couple broken Rollei TLRs), decided to switch to Canon EOS 1-series, just waiting for the right time. I think Nikon has given away on the high-end DSLR to Canon. I mainly shoot landscape and PJ, and loves to travel to exotic places - stormy desert, rain forest, high altitude plateaus and snowing avalanching mountains (>4,000m), etc. I need something SOLID.

    Steven



    more...

    pictures most ugly person ever. most most ugly person ever. ugly person ever. wont stay ugly ever again. wont stay ugly ever again.
  • ugly person ever. wont stay ugly ever again. wont stay ugly ever again.


  • bijualex29
    07-20 04:45 PM
    I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
    To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
    I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4




    dresses tattoo ever. ugly man in world. most ugly man in world. most ugly person ever. ugly person ever. favorite
  • ugly person ever. favorite


  • RenaissanceGirl
    10-21 02:59 PM
    I've been using Painter Classic/7 on and off. The interface is a little hard to get around, since it bears little resemblance to other graphic software. However, I discovered it is more oriented towards traditional art.

    And I agree with Ed - not much use for it if you don't have a tablet... unless you're really good with a mouse.



    more...

    makeup most ugly person ever. ugly most ugly person ever. ugly person ever. most ugly
  • ugly person ever. most ugly


  • SL%%
    09-05 02:20 AM
    what's with the repetition of message? ahahahahaha

    Seriously now, if a hospital can offer you a H1 status then you'll be fine. Though apparently, things are also hard for NCLEX certified nurses to get a job in the US. Well, based on my opinion, the recession is a factor. Although hospital is part of the health care system, it is also a business. With things going on like this, you can do the math. Also another consideration is that, of course being in US, labor dept. would DEFINITELY prioritize LPR's or Citizens to fill in the job.

    I have a friend who knows a head director of a hospital in SOCAL, he told him that right now, its really hard for them to hire nurses from abroad. He also mentioned that they (the hospital) usually get / hire their nurses from a certified and reputable agent that is based in the Philippines. Who are the agents you may ask, I don't know. Though please don't take this as a discouraging information for your side, you already have a leverage, that is you are in the US already. Just be careful though if some hospital wants to hire you, its always best to hire a reputable immigrant attorney to represent in your behalf. Good Luck




    girlfriend 2010 most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. most ugly man in world. ever. ugly man in world. ever. ugly man in world.
  • most ugly man in world. ever. ugly man in world. ever. ugly man in world.


  • life99f
    06-18 11:25 PM
    Part 2 application type
    I use EB3 , which one should I check? a ?
    my wife file with me, which one should she check? b?

    part 3 processing information
    were you inspected by a US immigration officer? yes or no

    what does the "inspected" mean?




    hairstyles tattoo most ugly person ever. most ugly person ever. Most Ugly Person Ever.
  • Most Ugly Person Ever.


  • gc4me
    02-09 10:17 AM
    You should not let this opportunity of 'Retaining your 1998 PD' go and need to act as quickly as possible. If you are from India and EB3 and if you have a new PD (from Y) of 2002+, it will take you 10+ yrs to get your GC. No kidding!!!

    Do this fast:

    01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.

    02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))

    03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!

    04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).

    05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.


    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.




    gcnotfiledyet
    06-23 02:54 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in �09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)

    Still unlikely I would not take a word from Gibbs. He never knows anything.




    vamsi_poondla
    11-10 01:59 PM
    At your own risk unless you perform other 'important' stuff like coding, debugging and testing as part of your job functions apart from IT Project Management.

    I would speak with my future employment HR and ask them enhance the designation to the one that matches what you specified in your labor.



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario